Hey guys! :D
Here's an updated packing list:
1. Sleeping bag 
2. School T-shirts and shorts (for daytime activites) [At least 3 sets] *
3. Home clothes (inc. track pants and jackets - for sleeping) [Optional]
4. Undergarments [Adequate]
5. Towel (Face/Bath) [Adequate]
6. School/Sports shoes [1 pair] **
7. Socks [At least 2 pairs] ***
8. Slippers/Sandals (only during evening) [1 pair]
9. Personal Toiletries [Adequate]
10. Water Bottle 
11. Torch-light 
12. Mosquito Repellent [Optional - Highly encouraged: We don't want anyone going home with arms/legs full of mozzie bites :D]
13. Eating utensils (fork, spoon, bowl, cup etc.) [Adequate]
14. Dark coloured shirt
16. Face towel - for the hike
* School based shirts such as class tee, house tee, Sec 3 camp tee, etc are fine.
** This extra pair is for the hike. Please wear comfortable ones, we wouldn't want cases of blisters after the hike :D
*** Not necessarily school socks.
The bolded ones are the newer items on the list :D
Things to take note:
- Report in PE attire
- The rest of the days of the camp can be in home clothes, but strictly only school-based T-shirts or any T-shirts that are not revealing
- No high-cut FBT shorts allowed, the minimum length to be at the same length as P.E shorts
Any questions, feel free to ask us.
Oh, those who haven't pass up the consent forms, PLEASE PLEASE put it in Ms Pey's pigeon hole ASAP. Thanks!
Nan Chiau High School Student Council Weekly Duty List Term 3 Week 1 [25 th June 2018 - 29 th June 2018 ] Morni...
No. Things to Note 1 All councillors involved in Registration Day would have to report at 7am to t...
Hi Councillors! Indicated below is the relevant information for the Secondary One Orientation Camp 2018 (SOOC'18), Days 1-4 (2-5 Jan). ...
Morning Duty GROUP 1 GROUP 2 GROUP 3 GROUP 4 SHU MIN SHU JUAN MIKI QUEK XIANG LI XIAN YU TING XIN YI ANDREA GAVIN NICHOLAS DAMIEN ADR...